Sizing for D6 "Thick Boots" and then corresponding Eddy size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to try a set of the D6 "Thick Boots" for use with my socked drysuit (Aqualung Fusion).

In street shoes, I typically wear a US 9. Wet, I wear size 9 Aqualung 5mm Safe-Sole Ergos. For the drysuit, I purchased a set of the same AL SS Ergos in size 10 and they fit fine with my under-socks and the DS socks.

There is one comment on the "Thick Boots" that says they run small. I'm hoping for more stability from the D6 boots so I don't want to just "go large" to be safe. Looking for some additional feedback on real world sizing of these - do they run true enough that I need a "10" or so small that I'll need an "11"?

Once that is nailed down, what is the smallest Eddy Fin that will reasonably work with that size Thick Boot, so I can also hopefully use them with my wet boots?

@LandonL , @cerich - what have you discovered on the sellers-end?

Thanks, All

10 and the xl is what I would recommend, you may shove them in a large but they will be a serious pita to get foot out

10 and the xl is what I would recommend, you may shove them in a large but they will be a serious pita to get foot out
Ordered - Thank you!

@cerich : So,

12 mens shoe, what for wet?

What for a DUi cf200 w/ sock feet, and "BULKY" Santi quilted socks? (Great Lakes cold water and ice diving) - replacing my DUI Rock Boots....

@cerich I have a lot of trouble finding dive boots that fit but love the looks of your rock boots for diving wet in Bonaire. Looking for a firm fit to provide stability and ankle support over uneven ground.

Any chance your size 5 boot would fit a women’s size 6 foot?

Any chance your size 5 boot would fit a women’s size 6 foot?

Maybe, either way it isn't expensive to find out. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom