Size Small Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CavemanScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for drysuit that my son can use for a year or two (at least until he grows out of it) that isn't gonna break the bank. If anyone has one, let me know.

His measurements:
108 lbs
5' 3.5" tall
31.5" chest
28.5" waist
32.5" hips
30" inseam

Ronzo-
I don't have your email!

i may have one because im such a nice guy, i bought it for my wife ... however, i refuse to talk her into diving ... i just hoped shed eventually come around and develop interest ...
lets chat on email (no access to sb from work)

ya do now ...
lol
hey everyone.... "small" problem .... his sons feet are already a size 9.5 .... anyone assist? suit that small with feet that large.... mine def will not work and although switching boots isnt the end of the world, the idea is pricepoint for a suit this kid will only use for one season before growing out of it ...

ya do now ...
lol
hey everyone.... "small" problem .... his sons feet are already a size 9.5 .... anyone assist? suit that small with feet that large.... mine def will not work and although switching boots isnt the end of the world, the idea is pricepoint for a suit this kid will only use for one season before growing out of it ...

Thanks for the shout out Ronzo!

Consider a fusion. You could probably buy a suit that he'd eventually grow into (the L/XL) and the outer skin would suck in the excess in the meantime. A friend of mine dives her S/M suit normally, but can use her husband's L/XL suit as a back-up. It's a great suit (honestly, it's what I'm trying to sell my back-up for :D).

Mike at Dive Right in Scuba sells them and is quite friendly to SB members :wink:

Reactions: Jax
I am sending a PM now, I have a whites small drysuit that we bought with the same intension that you are looking for. The prior user was 5'6" and weighed 120, everything fits well except the feet started getting too tight as he grew. He currently is size 10, but around size 7/8 is probably right. It has new uncut latex wrist and neck seals. I can email pictures if desired. I will PM you my contact info.

Have a great day,
Tyler

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom