Six Pack in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevink

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone charter a 6 or 8 pack in bonaire, with or without a guide for a day of 2 or 3 tank dives?

Despite having been to Bonaire 5 times in the past 3 years I have done all of about 2 days of boat diving. I am going down with a group of 6 experienced divers and we would like to do our own thing (just recreational, not technical). I am not big on getting crammed onto a boat with a bunch of beginners and going to a site that is better accessed from shore.

The last time I inquired about chartering a boat from Toucan they basically wanted me to buy all of the seats on an island hopper (12pax) just to make sure I had the boat to myself.

Who would you look for to do east coast dives? I actually squeezed in three shore dives right after Ivan passed Bonaire, but I have not had the luck ever again.

Thanks in advance.

Menno at Deep Blue View has a 25' RIB. Not sure if it's for guests or charter or both. http://www.deepblueview.com/diving.html

I've seen a couple big six pack boats tied up at Bonaire Dive & Adventure's dock.

You might check the signup board at Toucan once you're there. One afternoon we saw a trip scheduled that needed 2 more to go. So just us and a Dutch couple did 2 tanks at Klein for $18 ea. They wouldn't run the boat with less than four.

Larry's boat will hold eight divers OK.

I am sure (as one can be when speaking for someone else) that he would work with you on your needs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom