siquijor dive centres, dumped by kiwi resort.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brianto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
can any body reccomend a good dive centre on siquijor island, i had a confirmed booking at the kiwi dive resort, however i just called them to confirm my arrival for tomorrow and was told "we don't have your booking and we are full" which is bull as i confirmed with a guy called bruce and still have his emails, in other words i have been dumped and they have not got the decency to email me, not a very professional way to run a dive resort so beware if you are thinking of booking there, anyway i have found alternate accomodation but there is no attatched dive centre and i will be damned if i am giving kiwi any of my business, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

found a small japanese owned dive centre called last frontier, had a great few days diving with them.

About Last Frontier Dive Cebu, Siquijor Lsland Travel and Dive guide

Can you provide more info on the dives and the resort, please?

I did a few dives a couple of years ago with Kiwi but stayed at the place next door because I was turned off by Bruce's attitude via email. While I really liked Siquijor, the dives sites I went to weren't all that great. If there are good dive sites to be found in Siquijor, please do share. :)

last frontier resort is on the opposite side of the island to kiwi looking out to apo island which is a good day trip, i thought the marine sanctuary at the the front of coco grove resort was a super dive, Paliton wall has a cave with a huge sea fan at about 33m and some quite strong currents, tubod and toroy were excellent simple dives, i will certainly return again, i stayed at the coral cay resort which is about a 10 minute drive from the dive centre but they pick you up and drop you off for free. the few rooms they have at the last frontier are very basic and the facilities are not yet fully built, however the japanese food is superb.

i also met another couple at coral cay who had been dumped by kiwi, they did not call ahead and when they arrived were told "we don't have your booking at we are full" sound familiar ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom