Sipadan photographs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sipadiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
# of dives
200 - 499
Fantastic shots, thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the kind replies. i used a Fuji F31D - no strobe. I'm still experimenting with the camera. I found that using flash doesn't work so well for far range shots. And at times, using the flash for close shots is no help too.

Thanks for the kind replies. i used a Fuji F31D - no strobe. I'm still experimenting with the camera. I found that using flash doesn't work so well for far range shots. And at times, using the flash for close shots is no help too.

Hey your pics looks great! Those pictures on the nudisbranchs are excellent and w/o the use of any strobe. Well done!

Just curious about your camera settings, wat kind of settings u have on for most of the pictures? Especially those nudisbranch pictures. If iirc, F31D have both aperture and shutter priority, did you use those functions extensively on your pictures?

Great pics anyway...

Hey your pics looks great! Those pictures on the nudisbranchs are excellent and w/o the use of any strobe. Well done!

Just curious about your camera settings, wat kind of settings u have on for most of the pictures? Especially those nudisbranch pictures. If iirc, F31D have both aperture and shutter priority, did you use those functions extensively on your pictures?
Great pics anyway...

Thanks for the compliments! In reply, no, I did not use the aperture and shutter A/S mode. I did however experiment with the manual mode which had higher ISO settings. However, I am not sure which photos I took the shots with.

I ought to shot the 1st shot using one setting and the next - on another - to see how they turn out.

I'll happily admit I'm still a novice with the camera- above and under. Only just got the cam last October and taken it for 3 dive trips so far.

Any suggestions or constructive criticism are welcomed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom