SingleDivers.com will not issue a receipt for cancelled trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was to go to Caymans in September 2018 and had to cancel. I HAD trip insurance through DAN (including cancel for any reason). To date, I still cannot get an itemized receipt from SingleDivers.com in order to have my claim processed and paid. I realize the owner largely runs everything herself, but 8 months is not acceptable and she makes up responses about getting to it "today or tomorrow" instead of a real time frame.
I'm fed up. I had a prior Turks/Caicos trip with them in 2017 that was great, but now that I need paperwork for a refund, I'm not getting it. I will NOT be traveling with SingleDivers.com again. I would recommend that all divers/travelers not only PURCHASE insurance--but get the receipts BEFORE departing so you won't have problems later. I have my bank receipts but that is not enough to show "what" was paid for with insurance.

Did you post this on their Facebook page?

Surprising you have no electronic transaction record in the form of an email.

Do you have a friend that is a lawyer that can call and speak legaleze with the owner/manager of SingDivers?

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom