Wanted Single Tank Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpartanDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been diving a HOG 32 # single tank wing for more than a decade and the internal bladder finally began leaking, so it's time for a replacement. I am looking for another wing, 32# lift or greater. I have a Halcyon wing for my doubles and love it, so I would welcome adding another Halcyon wing to my gear if anyone has one to part with.

Thanks.

I've got an Apeks WTX-D40 PSD that has never been mounted. The slick "armoguard" is nice looking and apparently tough to get the personal safety diver moniker. Since I haven't used it I can't say. Even has a DVD. Which I have no clue what it contains but I am sure that it is enrapturing. :) I'd take $300 plus shipping. I honestly have no idea on shipping but probably less than $25.

FWIW: if the shell is OK, swapping out the bladder is a 5-10 minute thing. Maybe worth a call to the folks at HOG to see how much a replacement bladder is ...

I called HOG today and spoke with their customer service. The good news is that they were able to locate me a replacement bladder for my old wing. The even better news is that they offered me a great deal on a new wing, so I'm all set. Thanks for the advice, and the replies. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom