Single dad with young son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DutchDown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be taking my son on vacation this summer and am looking for a child-friendly location where he can participate in activities during the day while I get in an occasional dive. Someplace in the Med would probably be best. Any recommendations?

Phil

Phil,

Have you considered Club Med? Both Sardinia and Cadaques offer diving while offering activities for non-divers.

Steven

I was impressed with the range of activities put on for children at the hotels when I was instructing in cyprus, the diving's not the world's best but the water is clear and there are some good dives around the coast and the zenobia ship wreck. pm if oyu would like details.

regards, Greg

Check out Gozo, Malta which is very child friendly. The Dive Show in Ultrecht this weekend will be offering good deals to the Island from Holland. Try Touria, Diving Holidays or Easy Divers. Or check out the web site www.mobydivesgozo.com for pictures, etc.

How about Tenerife just come back from a fantastic week good diving and they love kids could be a option plus weather is good 25-28 last week

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom