Singing Sands...Monday Feb 9th night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underwater Ogre

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
A bunch of us will be meeting at Singing Sand around 6:30pm for a night dive. All are welcome. If you need directions...just ask.

The more the merrier...

U/O

Id say theres a 50 percent chance Ill make it out tommorrow night. Im sick of just hanging out in that parking lot hah. If so Ill give you a call around lunch to see if I need to grab a tank in town. I should have my own torch to test out, so it depends how my first day of school treats me. Have fun.

Do you need me to bring an extra set of fins too?:D No worries about the call for a tank. I will make sure I have an extra. See you there,

U/O

The Monday night dive went well. The moon was out and all the critters were out to play.

The doubles "double trouble" aka...CRDiver and eliminator had fun trying to coax a very large GPO out of his home. Got a picture of it, but not one of the best I have ever taken.

There is resident Spiny Lumpsucker who sits well for the camera, quite a few ling cod that are a bit camera shy.
The vis wasnt the greatest but there could be a lot worse places to be on a Monday evening.:D

Can anyone name the "cold" water diver??

Dive safe...dive alot,

U/O

Attachments

• Octo SS.JPG
    Octo SS.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Lumpfish SS.JPG
    Lumpfish SS.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Ling SS.JPG
    Ling SS.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Cold Diver SS.JPG
    Cold Diver SS.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Critters SS.JPG
    Critters SS.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Painted SS.JPG
    Painted SS.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 38
Sweet! Thanks for posting the pictures. How did I miss that little bugger of a Lumpsucker? Guess I was too busy looking at all the giants to see that little guy hiding in thier shadows. Great dive and the full moon was just perfect. Cheers.

Ok...who's up for tonight? Thursday. :D
It was supposed to be blowing 20 SSE but the forecast has changed its down to 10.

Thinking around 5:30pm this time??

tonight...530 for 600 splash sounds good. I'd like to lure that octopus out so we can get a good look at him. He's huge. I'd also like to start digging out the anchor from the Scepter..... well, maybe not tonight

I don't know if you want him coming out. But on the other hand it might be entertaining watching him make you do valve drills...I will bring my camera!!:D

CRDiver is in we will see you there at 5:30pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom