Similan/Surin in a 3day trip???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I can't find a trip going to Similans and Surin (Richelieu rock) that lasts only 2 night/3 night and 3 days. Does anyone know of someone who does this??

uniquecreature1:
I can't find a trip going to Similans and Surin (Richelieu rock) that lasts only 2 night/3 night and 3 days. Does anyone know of someone who does this??

Here's what I've found:
1. Siam 3: Sunrise Divers or Sea Bees/thailand-scuba.
2. Catamaran Hull: Sea Bees/thailand-scuba

These boats are permanently out there, and from what I can tell you take a connecting boat to these liveaboards.

ae3753:
Here's what I've found:
1. Siam 3: Sunrise Divers

These boats are permanently out there, and from what I can tell you take a connecting boat to these liveaboards.

Not quite right..South Siam 3 stays only in the Similan Islands. There is a new boat South Siam 4, which I just went to see on Saturday. It is similar to South Siam 3, takes 28 divers and will run 3 days / 2 nights to Similan, Richelieu Rock, Koh Tachai and Koh Bon. Trips start Tuesday and Saturday. Price 375 U$. Should be running by end of the month.

I think Sea Dragon maybe have some 3 day trips also (operating out of Khao Lak).

You can find a friendly and affordable diveoperator - ScubaCat in Patong

The Surin Island is great! A nice contrast to the other dive location around Phuket and Similian Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom