Silfra crack diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been wanting to do that dive since a while now. Silfra looks to be an awesome dive but about the other ocean dives that cost and arm and leg? I don't know. Be sure to post a review of wherever you dive up there.

I will... I am not 100% sure I am heading to Iceland as I am choosing between Belize and Iceland right now as possible destinations for my end of May vacation.
Everything in Iceland costs an arm and a leg, it's just an expensive place but hey, it's Europe and high prices are a way of life there.

Yes, did it in November 2013. I recommend it.

Friend of mine did it about a year ago and had never used a drysuit in his life - was given instruction on drysuit use before the dive and managed it fine.

So, Belize or Iceland... I'd do the dive if I wound up in Iceland, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to go there.

Besides, what if you're underwater in the Crack and President Putin decides to save the Russians in Iceland from all of the Icelander oppression and annex the place?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom