Silent World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dzastr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am a 6 year lurker on this site. My wife and I just returned from a three day vacation with Silent World (my wife's first boat dive, 10 total dives before we got there) and I have to come out of my conch and say something. Silent World is the best operation I have ever dealt with. I have dealt with many from here to Guam and back again. The first person we met is Pat behind the counter. It takes all of 2 seconds to realize this chick knows her stuff. She is straight and to the point. No fluff and no BS. A diver's diver. A people person. My kind of person! And funny too. I dare anyone to ask her about who works at the KL Burger King.
Stephanie! The best guide/DM I have ever met. She leaves in mid August to go back to school to become a rocket scientist. Don't let her girlish looks and youth deceive you, she is dive wise beyond her years. She has a way that just calms and instills confidence. My wife needed that. She got to KL nervous and jittery and left not ever wanting to get out of the water. Stephanie basically converted my wife into a dive-o-holic by being patient and kind. She had/has my wife's full respect and trust.
Capt Bob. Capt Deb and David (DM). They are first and foremost professional and run a tight boat. They also treat you like family. I watch the crews before and after the trip and I can tell the difference between those who cut corners and those who run an operation a US Navy submarine captain would be proud of. Chris & Alison, you are doing a great job. We will be back!

Back
Top Bottom