Silent World Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saltair

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I just go back from our first ever dive vacation. The purpose of the trip was to get my wife's OW check out dives done after doing the course and pool work over the winter up here. She was nervous, and hadn't been even in the pool since March. She worked with two intructors Pat and Kim whose patience and kind words made the whole difference. She had an amazing time and is already talking about wanting to go back, and about getting int he water up here. The operation was professional, the boats clean, and the captains helpful and friendly. A good operation I would recomend to anyone.

I will second that.
Kim was also our OW instructor when we started.

Woo hoo! Glad to hear Silent World is doing fine and keeping the tradition of fine service alive... :D

also dove with silent world several times, had a great time. Captian AJ was great.

That would be it.

yeah their direct web site is www.silentworldkeylargo.com Good folks. I'll second the kudos for AJ real nice guy. We enjoyed their other captains as well.

jrc:
also dove with silent world several times, had a great time. Captian AJ was great.

AJ is still there then?! Cool... he's a nice guy and good captain. When I first went out with Silent World AJ was a DM or Capt. in Training... very nice to see that he's still there.

Who else Captain'd the boat while you where there? Bob? Bob's a hoot too...

Yeah we went with Bob and they had a new guy skyler I think his name was. I never actually went out with AJ, but met him on the docks. He isn't full time there anymore and said he may be moving on to other things soon. I work on the water as well and was curious as to the work down there we talked boats a bit. Nice guy. I really liked Bob as well. I really cant say enough about the two intructors my wife worked with, Kim and Pat. Very nice ladies.

We were down there in Oct. 06, and AJ said he maybe leaving. Getting to costly to live in Key Largo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom