Signature First stage Yoke sale- 20% Off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
We have put Yoke Signature first stages on sale for 20% off.

So stand alone that drops it by $50 and also will reflect in packages (Only the first stage is discounted in the packages, so it won't be a 20% drop on the package)

First Stages - Regulators

Ouch. Less than 30 days ago I bought 2 and haven't even got them wet yet! Looking forward to diving shortly with them though! Anyone on the fence about buying them should take advantage now!

so...not related to your sale but on your second stages you have the following posted on your blue signature 2nd stages. which would be ok except they are the exact same price as your black and orange signature second stages.

NOTICE

Due to the ridiculously low price point, this regulator is not eligible for a free first service like our Signature Series. However, if you'd like us to service it for you at any time, we'll gladly do so (recommended 2-year / 200 dive service interval.) Standard Deep 6 regulator warranty applies. Normal servicing fees will apply. (Currently $30 for 2nd stage.)

so...not related to your sale but on your second stages you have the following posted on your blue signature 2nd stages. which would be ok except they are the exact same price as your black and orange signature second stages.

NOTICE

Due to the ridiculously low price point, this regulator is not eligible for a free first service like our Signature Series. However, if you'd like us to service it for you at any time, we'll gladly do so (recommended 2-year / 200 dive service interval.) Standard Deep 6 regulator warranty applies. Normal servicing fees will apply. (Currently $30 for 2nd stage.)
thanks, gotta change that, vestige from the BF sale

Daddy needs a couple of sale-priced DIN first stages so he can get his four blue Deep 6 Seconds off of the two Scubapro MK-20s before they get confused.

Also, my red-obsessed girlfriend wants you to do red for your next color so she can make me re-buy everything in red.

Also, no rush on a DIN sale because I just had to get my car repaired :-(.

Back
Top Bottom