Sidemount teaser

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
be nice if the video actually showed the gear a little slower and more clearly .......

it's a teaser it's made to want you to see more without showing anything really.

:D

To bad you couldn't get a real cave diver to demo the unit. Looks like some stroke in the video. :D

All kidding aside if these are the same as the prototype I have been told it dives really good. Looking forward to trying one out.

I'm taking one into the pool tomorrow. Spent last night setting it up and adjusting it for me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

To bad you couldn't get a real cave diver to demo the unit. Looks like some stroke in the video...

LOL

If you saw and/or dived on the prototype that was kicking around Edd's Thanksgiving time, you will notice some changes but the basic tenets are the same and I am assured it dives as tightly as the proto did. Not gonna get a chance to use mine for a while...

And I'm looking forward to trying it on shortly. I plan to order one assuming it fits me reasonably well. :D

I'm taking one into the pool tomorrow. Spent last night setting it up and adjusting it for me.

We'll find out this afternoon if it will fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom