Closed Sidemount BCD $200

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zach613

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Apeks WSX25 harness with a generic wing (the rest of it is apeks hardware, including sliding d-rings). It works great and the wing is secured to the waist strap, so no need for a belly band. It currently has 2 hollis 5lb weight pouches and has attachment points on the inside of the wing for 4 total. So you could have up to 20lbs in pockets on this bcd. Ofcourse, since it's a simple 2" webbing harness, you could add weights wherever you want. Holds air and had the inflator replaced about a year ago. Obviously the buyer should have it inspected by a qualified professional, as you always should when buying used dive equipment.

Currently sized for a 6' average build dude, there's slack enough to size it up a good bit and you can make it as small as you want. Should fit just about anybody.

Pretty sure it will fit in a large flat rate box, so toss me $10 for shipping and I'll get the rest.

Thanks for lookin.
DSC01717.png

DSC01718.png

DSC01720.png

DSC01722.png

Seems a pretty good deal, any guess as to the wing lift?
looks similar to an sms50. maybe 20lbs??

It's a solid rig, I just have more sidemount BCDs than I know what to do with. Lemme know if you prefer the "belly band" system of retention. I could set it up that way, no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom