Sidemount BC - Hollis SMS 50 - WTS or WTT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tickler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hollis SMS 50, comes with cam bands, bolt snaps and leashes. Has 35 dives on it and it's in excellent condition. It comes with factory bungees, I can also show you how to switch it to old school bungees without the kit. It's the sport model that has had the inflator and pull dump swapped (you can swap them back easy if you want)

It's perfect for diving two aluminum 80's in a wetsuit or LP 85's in a dry suit. I've dove LP85's wet, but thats really pushing the limits on it.

$225 OBO, or trade for ????????

can meet at Amigos, Cave Country Dive Shop, Cave Excursions, Dive Outpost or anywhere around Gainesville.

hollis1.jpghollis2.jpghollis3.jpg

bump... 199? trade for something related to cave diving?

I trimmed the edges of the harness by an inch or two but Hollis only had 1 size for the sms 50. You can adjust it very easily.

You never got back to me about shipping to Puerto Rico?

I trimmed the edges of the harness by an inch or two but Hollis only had 1 size for the sms 50. You can adjust it very easily.

It has been sold, sorry. Thanks though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom