Sibonne Hotel Resort T & C .....anyone familiar???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
OK...
I've looked all over regarding places to stay in Turks and Caicos. I have seen the "bargains" of the Comfort Suite and the Turtle Cove Inn. But neither have their own beach.....and that matters.

From the research (yes, I did a search here too) it seems the SIBONNE Hotel and Resort comes up on top pretty good cost wise and it has a nice beach....or so I read.

What does concern me is.....they admit right up front....they have NO NIGHT LIFE. Ok....but then, how far is the night life?? Can I walk to it....must I drive to it.....?

Anyone actually stayed at the Sibonne? How far is it from everything else.....and who in that area would you recommend for a dive ops???

Appreciate the help.
rich

We have stayed at the Sands whichi is next to the Sibonne. There really isn't any night life anywhere on the island that I know of. There are a few resteraunts you could walk to and sit at the bar.

No kiddin?? I was under the impression at some harbor where the Turtle Inn is....was suppose to have some things going on.

Depends on what you want for "nightlife". Within walking distance of the Sibonne are several resorts with bars/restaurants. On the weekends there is music and dancing at the Irish style pub at Ports of Call which is about one-half mile from Sibonne and definitely within walking distance if you don't mind dodging cars (no sidewalks and minimal shoulders on the roads). Thats about it for nightlife. As for a dive op. Caicos Adventures picks up at Sibonne.

Thanks Tim...good to know

Back
Top Bottom