Sibonne Beach Hotel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCBeachRealtor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We just made plans to stay at the Sibonne Beach Hotel for part 2 of our dive vacation. First part in Grand Turk. Has anyone stayed at the Sibonne? It sounds like a great sized hotel- not too big I mean- since we do not like the huge all-inclusive resorts. We also like being right on the beach and this place seems to offer just that. We will be diving with Ocean Vibes Divers there. Does anyone have any dive site preferneces we should not miss while there? Thanks for you help! :)
Jenn and Pam

Haven't stayed there but have walked past many times. It looks very nice. Small hotel right on the very beautiful Grace Bay Beach. It a place that we thought about staying since it looked so relaxed and laid back. Note that there is a lot of construction in the area. You might want to ask about the noise level. If you are diving every day all day its not much of a consideration but if you are "home" during a few days it can be a pain in the ***** to have to listen to the condo monster next door being constructed.

Sibonne is a charming, older botique hotel. The rooms are simple, but I don't think you will be dissapointed and the location is great. Best part of the place is the people and the Bay Bistro which is my favorite restuarant on the island. Great rum punch at Coral Gardens and Dirty Banana at Royal West Indies.

Thanks Tracie and Tim for your replies! We have booked the stay already- so I HOPE the noise isn't too crazy for us, thanks for letting us know. We will be diving in the mornings and hangin' around during the days and nights. Only diving there 2 days though and staying 3 nights... so it's not the whole week. We'll have to have some of that Rum Punch for sure. Again,
Thanks for the info!! :)
Jenn

Who are you diving with?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom