Show me where you install your heating battery.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bartek

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It would seem that there is nothing to add to this, but is it really?
20201220-093152_orig.jpg
20201220-084437_orig.jpg

yes same spot although mine is on the other side of the wing near the o2

Mine slides on the waist strap just in front of the light canister.

Hangs on my rEvo about the same. For me the routing works better to run over the shoulder, bundled with the manual add block. controller clips off right side.

I know others who belt mount it, but that is because they change rigs a lot and that makes it easier to move. I only dive one rig, so it is fixed.

Hangs on my rEvo about the same. For me the routing works better to run over the shoulder, bundled with the manual add block. controller clips off right side.

I know others who belt mount it, but that is because they change rigs a lot and that makes it easier to move. I only dive one rig, so it is fixed.
dont you use the little side clip on the revo box? if you run the cable over your shoulder do you have pitkin switch at the top or bottom(assuming it has one) or its sounds like your control with is separate ?

Correct side clip. UWLD heat controller. No switch on the battery. The cord is a little long so the over the shoulder cleans it up. Controller clips off on right hip. That makes the E/O cord perfect to reach the inflator. Easy to reach. Sorry, don't have any pictures of it.

I can see where this would be an issue if the switch was on the battery.

The switch is on the power regulator knob, above the bottom below the waist, integrated with the battery.
thumb_page_1610350165s2.jpg

Attachments

• thumb_page_1610350165s2.jpg
    thumb_page_1610350165s2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 37
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom