Shout out to Dive Aventuras (in Mexico)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
In planning a trip to Mexico next summer - 2018 (which will include the whale shark snorkel) I contacted several operators about using them as well as asking several questions.

Only one operator responded to my initial request and that was Dive Aventuras.

No only did they contact me, the manager provided his personal cell phone number in the event I needed to contact him over any issues that may arise.

I have not used them yet - but fully intend to do so.

DD

We love Dive Aventuras, been diving with them for a dozen years now, averaging just over one trip per year. They have everything you need, including a great staff for both off-shore and cenote diving, an expert repair technician in-house, and very well maintained rental gear (if you need it).

Have you decided where you will be staying? While there are several threads on here about Puerto Aventuras, if you need some specific information, don't hesitate to PM me.

Booked lodging in a condo that is within walking distance of the dive shop.
Thanks for the offer.

Booked lodging in a condo that is within walking distance of the dive shop.
Thanks for the offer.

That is what we have been doing recently. If you plan to cook (which we do), make sure you check out the local's Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Vendor always has very fresh produce.

Hope you have a great time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom