Should I?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If buy using it once you mean going on a special dive trip, I would buy it now for the trip and then give it to him for christmas.

Otherwise, just give it to him new for christmas

What??!?

The answer to that question depends on wheather or not you're buying the housing for you or buying the housing for your Dad.

If you're buying it for your Dad you should give him a new and unused housing on Christmans day. Christmas eve is okay too.

If you're buying it for yourself don't think you can trick him into thinking you bought it for him.

MichaelBaranows:
Should I buy a housing for my dad's camera so I can use it maybe one time next month. Or buy it and give to my dad for Christmas. Even thou I will probably be the person using it the most.

Me and my dad are dive buddies and we pretty much share everything. I can't find a housing for my camera but I can for his camera.

The dive shop is going on a little photo trip next month so I was thinking about going along.

I just grew up that this close to Christmas that you didn't buy anything cause you might get what you want for Christmas.

Everything I said in my first post still stands.

No one can answer this question for you. Somehow I suspect you know what the right thing to do is. So do the right thing.

MichaelBaranows:
Me and my dad are dive buddies and we pretty much share everything. I can't find a housing for my camera but I can for his camera.

The dive shop is going on a little photo trip next month so I was thinking about going along.

I just grew up that this close to Christmas that you didn't buy anything cause you might get what you want for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom