Short notice (April) deal 12 day Raja Ampat liveaboard (Ambai)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

We have 2 available spots on the April 1-12 sailing with Wallacea on their MV Ambai liveaboard. It is an 11 night, 12 day itinerary which embarks and disembarks from Sorong and includes 35 dives. The itinerary does all of Raja Ampat which includes Central (Dampier Strait and Cape Kri), South (Misool), and North (Wayag). Free nitrox is included. Retail on this trip is $4,620 per person plus a 200 Euro combined port and marine park fee. Each spot is now $3000 plus the 200 Euro combined port/marine park fee. This includes a shared twin cabin, all meals and snacks, soft drinks, hot drinks, espresso, all dives with a 1 guide to 4 diver ratio, 12L aluminum tanks (15L available upon request for additional fee), weights and belts, and return airport transfers. Rentals are available with advance notice and for an additional fee.

This boat has 24 hour electricity, AC, hot water, private ensuite bathrooms...all the creature comforts. :) Here is a link to the boat: MV AMBAI Liveaboard - Official | Enjoy your Diving trip with Wallacea Please note that the April 1 sailing I am offering does not show on their website because it is currently full except for these 2 spots which are part of the charter.

Please post here or PM if you have any additional questions. :) Given that we have a group, we can accommodate either a male or female share, whichever you prefer. You should also be comfortable with relatively strong currents (including possible up and down currents) and using a reef hook. All diving will be done from dinghies/inflatables/zodiacs to and from the liveaboard. The itinerary and conditions are best for an experienced diver. No beginner or inexperienced divers, please.

Here is a sneak peak at what you can see there. These photos are from my previous trips there: Amazon Photos

This was originally posted in the Liveaboards section but I wanted to also post here in case some of you don't peruse that section.

Thanks for your interest.

Wish I could go. Stunning pictures.

Bump. Still available! The 2 spots are shown as available on the their website above as we requested they post it but the rate is higher on their website. The lower price is only available directly through me here - we'll call it the Scubaboard special. :)

Thanks for your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom