Shore Diving this Weekend 7/17/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Whos up for some diving?
Dania Beach. Erojacks. Sat morning?

Scuba_Jenny:
Whos up for some diving?

You want to do some shore diving this weekend, Jenny? WOW - imagine that !!!

Hope you'll still be doing shore dives next time I can make it down south :wink:

Hey Cowgirl!

Rebecca and a friend (wasn't sure if Chris is going) and my wife and I are planning on SNORKELING (I think free diving sounds more macho) the Dania Erojacks on Saturday morning at 9:30 am. You are welcome to join. After that I might be open for a SCUBA dive later that day.

(I like to do my snorkeling dives before scuba dives if I am doing them in the same day. Sort of like the old saying about beer before liquor... I'm just weird like that.)

nate

Grier if you read this - clean out your PM box! I've tried to send you info on the snorkeling, but I was rejected!!! LOL Thanks Nate for posting! Everyone is welcome to join us and I think a nice afternoon dive would be fabu!!!

:wink:
Rebecca
PS - Chris will be joining us

Sounds like fun. I can always dive while ya'll snorkel, right? I can change my post to reflect that, ok?

Sure!!! We'll see who runs out of air first on this dive! :wink:

(And it's freediving. Freediving.)

Saturday morning sounds good, we're not talking sunrise are we?

I believe we decided that we were meeting at 9:30ish and I had suggested the "free divers" (hehehe :) meet at the state park lot b/c it's a shorter walk to the jacks. Am I right Nate???

Rebecca you are right. HOwever, when we were there over the 4th, the beach was still closed. Therefore we had to go in at the Pier and go north. Maybe you can call the park and see if the beach access is still closed.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom