Shopping in Singapore???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panicdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm planning in buying a BC and reg set. I heard that you can get good deals in singapore. Below are my choices can anybody help me.

Reg
1 - Aqualung Legend LX
2 - aQUALUNG lEGEND
3 - Mares Proton Metal + V16
4 - Scubapro MK25/MK17 + S500/R390 e.t.c.

BC
1 - Halcyon 30lbs Eclipse
2 - Oxycheq 30lbs Signature
3 - Halcyon pioneer 30lbs
4 - Oxycheq 30lbs
5 - Zeagle Escape

All help appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers

It’ll be hard to get a good deal on Halcyon—all the shops keep the prices fixed. You’ll get very good service at Living Seas though.

http://www.livingseas.com.sg/

Reg
1 - Aqualung Legend LX
2 - aQUALUNG lEGEND

Divemaster Pratama at Tan Boon Liat

Not sure

Richmond in Concourse

BC

4 - Oxycheq 30lbs

Living Seas

5 - Zeagle Escape

Oceanic (Toms Dive) in Concourse

davidlkh:
BC

4 - Oxycheq 30lbs

Living Seas

I doubt you’ll find OxyCheq wings at Living Seas—they do sell some DIR Zone and Dive Xtras stuff. Living Seas deals mainly in Halcyon (the distributor, Silent Explorer, will have all the full range of Halcyon gear but the owner of Living Seas is a GUE instructor who knows what he’s talking about), Apeks (which they get from Divemaster Pratama), Suunto, Ralf Tech bags and Light & Motion housings. Living Seas is a small shop so it is better to call ahead and check to see if they have the things you want in stock.

panicdiver:
Hi Guys

I'm planning in buying a BC and reg set. I heard that you can get good deals in singapore. Below are my choices can anybody help me.

Reg
1 - Aqualung Legend LX
2 - aQUALUNG lEGEND

BC
4 - Oxycheq 30lbs
5 - Zeagle Escape

All help appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers

Hi,
you are not likely to see all in your list at any single dive shop and so you will probably have to do the rounds. some of those mentioned are distributors and will not carry other brands. You may wish to set up a deal with a dealer who will be able to get what you want if you contact them first.

Americ at Parklane could be the one. Very experienced owner /tech who can provide almost same day service for most popular regs.

Vie:
I doubt you’ll find OxyCheq wings at Living Seas—they do sell some DIR Zone and Dive Xtras stuff. Living Seas deals mainly in Halcyon (the distributor, Silent Explorer, will have all the full range of Halcyon gear but the owner of Living Seas is a GUE instructor who knows what he’s talking about), Apeks (which they get from Divemaster Pratama), Suunto, Ralf Tech bags and Light & Motion housings. Living Seas is a small shop so it is better to call ahead and check to see if they have the things you want in stock.

Thanks for the correction.

Living Seas does not supply OxyCheq stuff.

Back
Top Bottom