Shopping for gears in LA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nagonoj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be visiting Los Angeles, CA next week and would like to visit local dive shop for some accessories shopping. I like to have a recommendation for where would be a good place with lots of diving gears and accessories. Is there any Scuba warehouse in Los Angeles? Thanks

There is no "Scuba Warehouse".

There is Scuba.com, whose retail store is located in Orange County (20 minutes to 3 hours from L.A., depending on what time you try to drive here).

There is Eco Divers, which has a pretty large in-stock selection, along with Pacific Wilderness' San Pedro store. And there is Hollywoodivers, which is probably your best choice if your tastes run towards technical diving, and which is my shop of choice.

Lots of other shops, too, but those are some big ones that seem most likely to deliver what you're seeking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom