shop4divers.eu legitimate or scam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melshafie

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I wanna buy XDeep stealth from them, any one have feedback..

they will deliver or they are scam..!?

Thanks

They are definitely scam, I strongly encourage anyone to be extremely careful when dealing with them.

Recently I have purchased Ammonite umbilical light from them and it came with full of scratches and clamp marks.

They have sold used/demo/returned product and first they have blamed the manufacturer, then myself. Even though I am a sidemount diver so I don’t use clamps. Now they are playing dead.

Here is the product that they have sold as brand new!

When i was about pay product I asked to make a payment through PayPal but they didn’t accept and send me link for direct payment. After I received the product that I realized what was the reason behind that.

If anyone needs to learn more about them I have full correspondence of mail regarding their worthless business ethics and negligent customer service.

They are definitely scam, I strongly encourage anyone to be extremely careful when dealing with them.

Recently I have purchased Ammonite umbilical light from them and it came with full of scratches and clamp marks.

They have sold used/demo/returned product and first they have blamed the manufacturer, then myself. Even though I am a sidemount diver so I don’t use clamps. Now they are playing dead.

Here is the product that they have sold as brand new!

When i was about pay product I asked to make a payment through PayPal but they didn’t accept and send me link for direct payment. After I received the product that I realized what was the reason behind that.

If anyone needs to learn more about them I have full correspondence of mail regarding their worthless business ethics and negligent customer service.
Try to do a chargeback if possible?

Full legit company. Have been buying from them for years. Last purchase was Proteus 2 by Fourth element, and o2 valve. Suprisingly got it delivered in 2 business days. Got super price also. Cheaper and faster than anywhere else. I say its legit now.

Back
Top Bottom