Shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not supposed to...but should we be holding our breath?

I'm in the custom tee shirt business.

Just sayin'.

Just as a follow-up and to let everone know what's happening...

I have done a layout for a Scubaboard shirt and run it by The Chairman. He has given his okay on it. It will be at least a couple of weeks to get everything set up, including an online store, but I will present the design soon as well as some options. I plan on having a variety of garments (tee shirts, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies) in various colors available. I will try to keep the pricing as low as possible.

More information to come soon.

I'm guessing that multiple items, colors and sizes made this unworkable - but that wasn't what everyone was asking for anyway.

I would think @GreggS would still be a hero to everyone if he simply offered one color shirt with logo in L, XL and XXL.

Or at least let everyone know what happened in case there was a lesson to be learned by the next person.

I am at the point of making my own shirt, starting with the printer friendly transfer paper bought at Arts and Crafts Stores, and laser printing the Scubaboard design of my choice. I already have the white shirts, I just need a “fun” version of the Scubaboard Logo.
Any ideas?

The logo is on top of this page?

You can make the “S” a Seahorse? Maybe each letter a sea creature :)

I like the S Seahorse idea, I also thought of leaving the SB logo itself intact, but have it being pounced on by "The Kraken" The more ideas the better, since I have a whole set of these iron on transfer printer pages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom