Sherwood Wisdom PC Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shempster

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently purchase a wisdom dive computer & would like to get the PC interface kit. From what I understand the software has a lot to be desired. Does anyone have any coments?

The Sherwood software provides a good basic divelog. A lot more could be done w/the data that is collected from the console. Perhaps Sherwood will do something in the next version/update. It really wouldn't take much for them to take the software to the next level. While I expected a bit more feature wise from the software, my only real complaint is a color palette/display problem I'm having. I posted on that to the Sherwood section of the Equipment forum of SB. When that gets fixed, a couple more of my friends will be buying the cable/software as well.

You'll still need the cable/software from Sherwood if you want to check out the scubase software. You'll download into the Wisdom and then export/import to scubase. This software is much much more feature rich.

Back
Top Bottom