Sherwood Shadow octos, SEA 2 second

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
2 older Sherwood Shadow octos with LP hose. Both of these were acquired in a gear lot I purchased. Both have been checked out and are in dive condition. I took each one in the pool myself a month ago. I do not use integrated inflators and need to sell these to help with expenses for funeral. cost is 50 each or both for 80 plus 10 for shipping.

1 US Divers SEA 2 second stage. This is just laying around. I don't have parts for it and hasve only hooked it up to make sure it breathes. No hose. I use it for classroom demo. Should be serviced. 10 bucks plus 5 for shipping. If you have parts it is actually a good basic second stage. or put it on the wall or bar with an old hose for a decoration.

If you want one of the shadows on a reg I have a Brut first and second with Dacor depth and SPG and suunto hose mount compass. I can set this up for 225 bucks. So it would be brut 1st and second, depth, spg ,compass, and shadow octo/inflator combo for 225 plus 10 for shipping. This would be a great warm water starter set or travel backup.

Last edited:
I do and it is neither DIN nor yoke since it is a second stage on the SEA2. As to the BRUT it is yoke. Can post pics or email them to you directly if you PM your email later today after work.

Back
Top Bottom