Sherwood Sage worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin Blaylock

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am in the market for a new dive computer, and have been scouring the internet on information. My lds offered a great deal on the Sherwood Sage (half of original cost). I have read reviews online and many of them mention the tank pressure not reading correctly. Can anyone give me some insight as to the quality of the Sage? It seems to be a good computer. And yes I understand that I said Sherwood and not Sheerwater (either the Perdix or the Teric) and that is because Shearwater is a little out my price range at the moment. Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.

I am in the market for a new dive computer, and have been scouring the internet on information. My lds offered a great deal on the Sherwood Sage (half of original cost). I have read reviews online and many of them mention the tank pressure not reading correctly. Can anyone give me some insight as to the quality of the Sage? It seems to be a good computer. And yes I understand that I said Sherwood and not Sheerwater (either the Perdix or the Teric) and that is because Shearwater is a little out my price range at the moment. Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.
First I have heard of any possible issue. The Sage is made by Pelagic Pressure Systems, same as any Aqualung or Oceanic computer. I would expect the pressure sensor to be as reliable as others from the same OEM, unless there is a firmware issue to correct.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom