For Sale Sherwood Regulators And Two 1st Stages (possible Trade?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubidu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I'm looking for a new home for my Sherwood Regulators. The blue one is a Blizzard. The other one should be an old version of the Brut. (see pictures). Included are two DIN first stages that have the bleed mechanism (the steady stream of bubbles that keeps the reg balanced and the water out). One first stage has 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports (the one that has no hoses on it). The other 1st stage has 1 HP port and 4 LP ports. I hooked one of the two first stages and the two 2nd stages on a tank this week and there was no free flowing or noise and I could breath from them normally on the surface. However, I recommend you get it checked out by a service technician before you dive with it, because it has been 3.5 years since the last service and since it has been dived. This is a package deal no single item sales for now. Included are the two 1st stages (bought for cold water lake diving), the Blizzard 2nd Stage and the Brut 2nd Stage. No Spg or inflator hose included!

I don't really have a high price expectation so just send me a fair offer and we can talk about it. I also consider a trade (up) for Hog Regulator/1st Stage or maybe 50lbs+ Wing for doubles.

Cheers!

image (10).jpeg image (13).jpeg image (11).jpeg image (12).jpeg image (15).jpeg image (14).jpeg image (17).jpeg image (16).jpeg image (19).jpeg image (20).jpeg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom