Sherwood Axis BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is for a Medium Sherwood Axis BC. It's in good condition, nothing wrong with it. I'm asking $225 shipped (which is 100 below the leisurepro used price). The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that I'm switching to a backplate setup.

This BC is weight integrated - up to 10lbs in trim pockets and up to20lbs split in two ditchable weight pockets up front. The buoyancy cell is rear mounted making this a back-inflate style BC.

The neck has a rolled neoprene collar and a felt back, making it nice for use with or without exposure protection. It's comfortable but doesn't have excessive padding, so you won't have to wear extra weight just to get the BC down.

I'm slim and about 6'3" and it fits me pretty well synched up all the way. It could fit someone shorter or wider without too much difficulty.

Larger photos or new pictures available upon request.

18209356.jpg

92778103.jpg

19940853.jpg

Last edited:
Price lowered to $175+ shipping from seattle or local pickup

Back
Top Bottom