Sherwood Avid 3 Production

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've had a Avid 3 3XL on order for a little bit now (over a month) and the place I ordered it from keeps pushing back the delivery date saying Sherwood keeps pushing back production on the 3XLs and they don't have an estimated date anymore. Originally was suppose to be to them by 2nd week of August Anyone heard when these will be shipping? I tried on an Avid 2 from a friend that was 3XL and it fit great.

Dear SVT_Tactical,

We do not have that size currently in stock. We understand your frustration, but at this point, as well as you, all we get from the factory are delayed dates of production (same issue) for just that size (3XL only). You have our contact info at CDI, please keep giving us a call every couple of days to check on the status. Either me at SB, FB, the general on-line contact form or the sales rep you have called before, we all work at the same location, constantly communicate & we all have the same information.

Sincerely,

Sherwood Scuba Team

Dear SVT_Tactical,

We do not have that size currently in stock. We understand your frustration, but at this point, as well as you, all we get from the factory are delayed dates of production (same issue) for just that size (3XL only). You have our contact info at CDI, please keep giving us a call every couple of days to check on the status. Either me at SB, FB, the general on-line contact form or the sales rep you have called before, we all work at the same location, constantly communicate & we all have the same information.

Sincerely,

Sherwood Scuba Team

Thanks. I'll keep checking. Hate to get into the months where divings gonig to get limited and not be able to use my gear.

Dear SVT_Tactical,

Sincerely,

Sherwood Scuba Team

Have you heard anything else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom