Sheridan This Saturday the 26th of September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay people this may be one of the last chances to get out to The Sheridan before you need a drysuit.:shocked2:

Anywhoozle, Heidi at Tanks-A-Lot had put together a trip for this Saturday which I had planned on diving. :yeahbaby: Everyone knows I just love this dive. However, some people have just had to cancel due to their home flooding up in GA :sad: StingGirl also had to cancel.

The good news is that does leave available spots! So far it is myself, Reef, IDive/Dave, and Heidi. Cost is $100 and as usual that is just your trip out. You'll need to supply your own gear and such. They can rent some to you, if you need it.

Let me know, if you are keen.

Last edited:
wow a drysuit is nowhere in the near future. unless you know something about a major cold front coming this way sometime soon.

Last edited:
wow a drysuit is nowhere in the near future. unless you know something about a major cold front coming this way anytime soon.

I started diving my drysuit in the Gulf early last November, by Dec 5th, the surface temp was a cool 60 degrees. Bottom temp on the Sheridan that day was 55. :palmtree: Bob

I started diving my drysuit in the Gulf early last November, by Dec 5th, the surface temp was a cool 60 degrees. Bottom temp on the Sheridan that day was 55. :palmtree: Bob

Brrrrrrrrrrrr, don't remind me it will be here before we know it. Was talking to my friend today again about drysuits. I've seriously got to break-down and just get one.

btw, remember this is the area where the Spotted Eagle Rays are hanging out. :D

Please anything below 80 and it's dry suit temps.:wink:

Dry suits are just comfy.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Please anything below 80 and it's dry suit temps.:wink:

Dry suits are just comfy.

Looking forward to Saturday.

A Dry suit is on my list. I here that guy Bob here on the boards does a somewhat decent job of teaching a person how to use one, I may have to pick his brain a bit on the subject. :D:dork2:

I was really looking forward to going. But I need to go down to Hialeah ( near Miami). I have a cousin having brain surgery to remove a cancerous tumor:depressed::depressed:. She's been fighting this ugly disease for a year and a half now. Please keep her in your prayers. I will book with Tanks A Lot as soon as I can. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Depending on how she does.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr, don't remind me it will be here before we know it. Was talking to my friend today again about drysuits. I've seriously got to break-down and just get one.

btw, remember this is the area where the Spotted Eagle Rays are hanging out. :D

If your interested - I am selling my BARE-NexGen drysuit. It is just to large for me (being a short gal and all) I am looking to sell it with the thermals, it has new dry-gloves with rings installed, inflation hose and rock boots and travel bag. I paid 1300 for the whole thing but will sell for considerably less. It has about 15 dives (including Ice dive's) on it. (I also have Jet fins that fit the rock boots)

Let me know if your interested and we can discuss at the M&G

Heidi, We still on for tomorrow? I have to speak to the Eagle Rays for Bob :tongue:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom