Shelden compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe243672

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
looking for the Lawrence factor filter for the 16 inch black filter tower Jim Sheldon provided on his compressors. I contacted him haven’t heard anything back yet. I have the Walter kidde compressor. I don’t have the old filter anymore because he made me a repack able filter. I mostly used it for paintball. Now I am getting certified to dive and want the proper Lawrence factor filter for grade e air

looking for the Lawrence factor filter for the 16 inch black filter tower Jim Sheldon provided on his compressors. I contacted him haven’t heard anything back yet. I have the Walter kidde compressor. I don’t have the old filter anymore because he made me a repack able filter. I mostly used it for paintball. Now I am getting certified to dive and want the proper Lawrence factor filter for grade e air
I’ve ordered from Jim in the last couple weeks. If he missed an email, give him a call. I don’t know the cartridge number you need, but I think Jim is still around to answer questions. @frogman62 is his name here on SB.

I’ve ordered from Jim in the last couple weeks. If he missed an email, give him a call. I don’t know the cartridge number you need, but I think Jim is still around to answer questions. @frogman62 is his name here on SB.
Yes I did get in touch with him he is shipping my filter out should be here Saturday. Thanks for help

Back
Top Bottom