shearwater SAC rate info missing in logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k954triniz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
shearwater teric user
i was recently on a dive in which after the dive my dive buddy and i were comparing our dive data and i noticed that my SAC rate information is not available. first time i noticed this and i then went back to one of the first dives i did on this computer and a year ago. it to did not show my SAC rate from then also. i know for sure that it was there before. i am wondering if one of the updated removed that feature. i like to see my progress in my dive abilities and that one information i keep track. i am considering contacting shearwater to inquire about my observation. has anyone else noticed this. i assume this would be an issue throughout the shearwater product line that is air intergrated due to it being a logging issue. maybe its. just my teric not sending that info to the logs. even i may not me looking in the right place. either way please advise on this issue.

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 107
shearwater teric user
i was recently on a dive in which after the dive my dive buddy and i were comparing our dive data and i noticed that my SAC rate information is not available. first time i noticed this and i then went back to one of the first dives i did on this computer and a year ago. it to did not show my SAC rate from then also. i know for sure that it was there before. i am wondering if one of the updated removed that feature. i like to see my progress in my dive abilities and that one information i keep track. i am considering contacting shearwater to inquire about my observation. has anyone else noticed this. i assume this would be an issue throughout the shearwater product line that is air intergrated due to it being a logging issue. maybe its. just my teric not sending that info to the logs. even i may not me looking in the right place. either way please advise on this issue.
Make sure that the GTR/SAC setting on your Teric is showing the correct transmitter. The setting is in the AI menu under the general Settings menu (page 75 in the Teric manual).

i have checked that and it is on. but even if it was off not why would all that information from previous dives just disappear (ones i know that information was there)
i also just updated the computer to the new v19 firmware a few minutes ago, maybe thats the fix. but i cant be sure until i dive again.
Make sure that the GTR/SAC setting on your Teric is showing the correct transmitter. The setting is in the AI menu under the general Settings menu (page 75 in the Teric manual).

shearwater teric user
https://scubaboard.com/community/th...-in-android-client.611144/reply?quote=9469141

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom