Closed Shearwater Predator

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parzdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Stand alone Shearwater Predator for sale. Full function, five gas, trimix capable computer. This is a great opportunity to get a Shearwater at a greatly reduced price from new. Computer in good condition with some scratches from use. Has always had a screen protector in place, so the faceplate is clear. Has the "upgraded" battery cap.

$250 shipped in the US. Outside US will need to cover shipping. I can take Venmo or Paypal (friends).

image0.jpeg

I guess it's not very new, fair enough. Any ideas about the age, number of dives?

Also, are the gradient factors fully customizable? The manual is a bit opaque on that question.

Gradient factors are fully programable. I have used a variety based on repetitive deco diving with multiple gasses and casual vacation no-deco diving.

The computer is probably about 8-10 years old and has 100 ish dives on it.

That is a good price. If I did not already have four Shearwater computers I'd buy it myself.

I have one Predator, one Perdix AI and two Petrels....

I am concerned about a parts shortage with this model if I need to send it in for repairs but was tempted. Glad to see someone picked it up.. one less thing I need to purchase. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom