Closed: Shearwater Predator SA - CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnnyC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Shearwater Predator, Standalone model (no Fischer, OC only)

v63 software. Wiped of all info. Could use some new straps, although I was running it with bungees. Only been in fresh water.

$500 obo + shipping. Paypal only. +3% or F&F. Love it but never use it.

Attachments

• predator.jpg
    predator.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Up for the day crew.

$450?

Color or b&w display?

The GF and the Pursuit had the monochromatic display. The Predator has the AMOLED display (IMO the nicest of the Shearwater screens and doesn't suffer from fading like the Liquivisions and xDeep Blacks), and the Petrel, Perdix, and Teric have the LED screens.

The Teric uses an AMOLED screen.

Bruce

And, according to the info I found on Shearwater's site earlier today, they did have a monochrome LCD Predator, also.

And, according to the info I found on Shearwater's site earlier today, they did have a monochrome LCD Predator, also.
We did have a monochrome computer before the Predator called the Pursuit. The Predator had an AMOLED.

We did have a monochrome computer before the Predator called the Pursuit. The Predator had an AMOLED.

Ah. I was just going off this:

Introducing the Shearwater Predator - Shearwater Research

Which says:

The Predator incorporates all the features of the Pursuit and offers you a choice of a full colour OLED screen or our standard monochrome LCD.

Whether the info on the SW site is correct or not, it seems like it would explain the question that was asked without making it sound like the guy was ignorant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom