Shearwater Predator for sale Pompano Beach Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdarden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale

One Shearwater Predator includes Trimix, as well as VPM software upgrade. Unlike most Predators, this one will do VPM or Buhlman. Computer has about 10 dives on it. has original straps, a few minor scuffs but no scratches on the display, it works perfectly and has a brand new battery installed. Still have original box, and screen protectors.

PRICE - $825.00

[h=1]Predator - OC - Stand Alone[/h] [h=3]Predator OLED OC Trimix - Stand Alone[/h]
    • Open Circuit, for any mix of Nitrogen, Oxygen and Helium
    • Gradient Factors Conservatism
    • Easy to Read
    • Simple to Use
    • Adaptive Menus
    • Large OLED Display
    • Ascent Rate Display
    • Battery Warning
    • Battery Voltage
    • Metric with 1 decimal place and Imperial
    • CNS Tracking
    • Automatic Backlight
    • Flip Screen
    • User Entered GF
    • Software Update via Email
    • No Fischer Connector

Will you take $483.00

For Sale

One Shearwater Predator includes Trimix, as well as VPM software upgrade. Unlike most Predators, this one will do VPM or Buhlman. Computer has about 10 dives on it. has original straps, a few minor scuffs but no scratches on the display, it works perfectly and has a brand new battery installed. Still have original box, and screen protectors.

PRICE - $825.00

Predator - OC - Stand Alone

Predator OLED OC Trimix - Stand Alone

• Open Circuit, for any mix of Nitrogen, Oxygen and Helium
    • Gradient Factors Conservatism
    • Easy to Read
    • Simple to Use
    • Adaptive Menus
    • Large OLED Display
    • Ascent Rate Display
    • Battery Warning
    • Battery Voltage
    • Metric with 1 decimal place and Imperial
    • CNS Tracking
    • Automatic Backlight
    • Flip Screen
    • User Entered GF
    • Software Update via Email
    • No Fischer Connector

Will you take $483.00
Yes, but you will need to include an extra $367.00 for handling charges.

The price is not negotiable. This computer is a bargain at 825.00 I suppose I should have added "serious inquiries only"

---------- Post Merged at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Will you take $483.00
Yes, but you will need to include an extra $367.00 for handling charges.

The price is not negotiable. This computer is a bargain at 825.00 I suppose I should have added "serious inquiries only"

I'm guessing there will be a lot of these in the coming weeks with the new (and in some ways more robust) Shearwater available. Face it, we've all got old tech now and it's about to lose a lot of value. Doesn't mean that our Predators aren't good machines, just that they're valued as the iPhone 3G after the release of the iPhone 4...

I don't know if I would say they will lose a lot of value. I think they are still being made and sell at the same price, plus I have heard the new ones will not be rated for the depth the Predator is. Personally, I love mine and if mine doesn't sell, well, the worst that happens is I get to dive the best damn computer ever made... still.

I agree with everything you're saying. But I can totally see how someone looking at a brand new model at $950 with OC/Trimix capabilities would find their way to spend $125 to get a brand new, fully warranteed model rather than buy used for nominally less. I'm in no hurry to replace my Predator, but I will probably end up buying a new one to see what it's all about and to support Shearwater (they're a pretty darn good company and deserve that support, anyway).

I don't know if I would say they will lose a lot of value. I think they are still being made and sell at the same price, plus I have heard the new ones will not be rated for the depth the Predator is. Personally, I love mine and if mine doesn't sell, well, the worst that happens is I get to dive the best damn computer ever made... still.

Can I borrow your Predator if I dive the Britannica next season? :wink:

Would you consider a trade For a brand new SUUNTO Hel02 still in Box. Comes with wireless transmitter and data cord. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom