Closed Shearwater Petrel v1, two of them

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USFpsychDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got two version 1 Shearwater Petrels for sale. Neither would be mistaken for new -- they've got some Cave Love on them -- but both are fully functional and have served me well. One I bought new, the other used as a backup. I'm basically trading them up for one Perdix AI. Both have screen protector scratches that are invisible in the water and scuffs on the body and stretching in the wristbands. One has a bit of orange color under the faceplate -- this was an indelible fluid marker that I used to put my initials on the body side -- those initials washed away but a bit seeped under the faceplate -- doesn't affect visibility or function. The other has a chip on the screen protector -- I don't think it extends below the screen protector but I haven't peeled it off to verify. Again, visibility and functionality unaffected. I do have the original boxes that have also seen better days, and one Shearwater hard zipper case and one bluetooth dongle -- I'll provide one with one of them and the other with the other (first buyer gets preference). They're located in Tampa; can deliver to Cave Country or ship at buyer's expense (probably about $15).

$450 each

BothOff.jpg

Petrel1-faceOff.jpg

Petrel1-faceOn.jpg

Petrel2-faceOff.jpg

Petrel2-faceOn.jpg

The Petrels say "Save us from fleabay and get us out of this drawer and back in the water!"

$398 each (so you can say to yourself that you got a Shearwater for less than $400)
(+ modest shipping if I've got to mail it -- ~$15)

Note: now each will come with Bluetooth dongle but neither with the hard case

Sold (both of them)

Back
Top Bottom