For Sale Shearwater Petrel 2 Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is very nice, lightly used Shearwater Petrel 2 Dive Computer and accessories. The computer has been flashed via Bluetooth with the latest V53 Firmware and functions perfectly. It's the newer Petrel 2 model that includes the electronic compass. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and the screen, with protector, is probably in 8 out of 10 condition, scratch free and very readable. My diving days are over, so it has to go to a good home. I've only been able to use it a few times.

Included are the computer with dual wrist straps, original box, Quick Start Guide, and the small Bluetooth dongle for PC connection to manage the dive logs and update firmware. Also included is a GoPro hard case which has been re-purposed for use as a computer carrying case with handle,

I'm asking $550US firm. I’ll cover Paypal fees, and will split shipping with buyers inside North America

Thanks for looking...

upload_2018-10-6_7-21-38.jpeg

upload_2018-10-6_7-21-59.jpeg

upload_2018-10-6_7-22-17.jpeg

upload_2018-10-6_7-22-36.jpeg

Are you willing to ship to an APO?

As far as I undrestand what an APO is, sure, but I need to look into it from my end to see what our mail service has to say. I sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom