Closed Shearwater Peregrine

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epointer

Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent condition Shearwater Peregrine for sale. Used on one pool dive only. Comes with case, charger, and wrist strap. $385 obo shipped inside USA. Zelle or Paypal. Sold

Attachments

• per2.jpeg
    per2.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 73
  • per1.jpeg
    per1.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 70
:poke:

Calm down. I’m not a pro here and it was in the description
Wasn't not chill, was just a friendly message. No offence intended. The "SOLD" in my message was in caps because the status is in caps as you can see. Wasn't shouting. Congrats on sale, was a nice price.

For my own learning, how could I have said it that would have sounded more "chill" or "calmer"? It's a genuine question by the way. Thank you.

Attachments

• DC18D0F4-1537-4D1C-997D-92CF48257649.png
    DC18D0F4-1537-4D1C-997D-92CF48257649.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 74
sometimes things get through different through text than words, I’m not upset in the least.

It was probably the use of caps on the SOLD. But we are good, I saw that when I was just waking this morning. Have a good one brother.

sometimes things get through different through text than words, I’m not upset in the least.

It was probably the use of caps on the SOLD. But we are good, I saw that when I was just waking this morning. Have a good one brother.
Thank you sir, I'm glad we are all good, like I said no ill will intended. The fact that you took the time to reply and the way in which you replied speaks volumes as to your character.

Take care

I made the purchase, and would happily buy again from epointer. Good communication and item exactly as described.

Back
Top Bottom