Sold! Shearwater Peregrine Almost New - 8 Dives - $400 Shipped

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crawlin95

Contributor
Reaction score
Bought this for my son but going in a different direction. There are some surface scratches on the screen protector (see pic) but do not affect visibility at all.

$400 Shipped

Open to trading for a Perdix + $ from my end

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 26
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
On the screen protector, not directly on the screen

Thanks. When/where was this purchased? Any chance there’s any warranty left? Also, is there any chance you could provide a picture of the battery compartment without the battery? Thank you.

The Peregrine battery is rechargeable. Unlike the Perdix, the Peregrine battery is only replaceable by factory/service center.

Should come with 1 year warranty, was purchased from panama city diving last September.

And it is a rechargeable battery through a wireless charger, so you cannot access the battery compartment.

The Peregrine battery is rechargeable. Unlike the Perdix, the Peregrine battery is only replaceable by factory/service center.

Should come with 1 year warranty, was purchased from panama city diving last September.

And it is a rechargeable battery through a wireless charger, so you cannot access the battery compartment.
Whoops; I forgot about that little detail. Thanks for the reminder.

Dont mind at all. But yes you would have to cover fees. I sent you a DM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom