Sold! Shearwater Perdix (Non-Ai), 21 dives, immaculate condition. Looks new! Zero scratches. Incredible! $557.00

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cenotes

Registered
Reaction score
A mystical cenote near Mérida when not in Chicago
# of dives
500 - 999
Beautiful “gently-used” condition, and a stunning example of a well-cared-for Perdix. If you always wanted to update to the industry standard -- of Shearwater -- and own a Perdix that looks and feels like new, but didn't want to spend an arm and a leg, you've finally found the right one. It was always used with blue silicone cover (not included) and screen protector and as such, has no scratches or signs of use anywhere other than a couple of scuffs on the screen protector and not the screen. (If you like, simply change the screen protector -- but you might not even see the tiny scuffs when the computer is on.) Has only twenty-one dives logged. I just changed the o-rings on the battery cap. I lubed that cap’s o-rings and grooves as well as the Perdix inside grooves that seat the cap, with marine-grade/food-grade Super Lube synthetic grease, which is impervious to salt water and supposedly outlasts conventional greases by four times.

To ensure proper function, I just downloaded the latest firmware version to save you some time. Comes with the goodies shown. I recommend using a 14500 lithium battery which has a higher probability of not leaking versus the recommended Energizers, which have a strong possibility of leaking. As an aside, be aware that Energizer now disclaims and will refuse to honor its stated battery warranty -- only for Shearwater products -- if you leave your Energizer battery inside of a Perdix or one of its brothers (i.e., Petrel), and said battery leaks and ruins your computer, because Energizer has paid out too many Shearwater claims for repair. Battery is not included as I tossed that Energizer that Shearwater sent, in the garbage where it belongs.

If interested, I also have a brand new, never used, Shearwater Perdix AI computer for sale. See my other listing at For Sale - New! Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer. Never Used. Perfect. $817.00. Send direct message to negotiate your purchase. Either will also work as an effective and cheaper form of backup/redundancy than the more costly Perdix 2.

Pick up near Chicago for the listed price or use PayPal "friends" to ship to your door. Add an extra 3.5% for PayPal goods and services and get buyer protection. You will pay for USPS shipping to CONUS along with signature delivery. At this time, price is firm. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• Perdix 2.jpg
    Perdix 2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Perdix 3.jpg
    Perdix 3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Perdix 4.jpg
    Perdix 4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Perdix 5.jpg
    Perdix 5.jpg