Closed Shearwater perdix ai

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sddiver44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m looking to buy a perdix ai, do not need a transmitter. Seeing if I can find a used on a little cheaper before buying new.

Passing along a tip I got here, Silent Explorers sells their "instructor tested" demo models -

I ordered a perdix ai and transmitter from them last week and both are in brand new condition. I have no affiliation with them, I just had a great experience as a customer.

Passing along a tip I got here, Silent Explorers sells their "instructor tested" demo models -

I ordered a perdix ai and transmitter from them last week and both are in brand new condition. I have no affiliation with them, I just had a great experience as a customer.
I did see this on a previous post I was reading, They website says on order which im assuming means they are out of stock right now.

I did see this on a previous post I was reading, They website says on order which im assuming means they are out of stock right now.

Perdix are currently not shipping due to lack of displays. Supply chain issues.

If you have the time/patience, keep checking. When I went to buy one the computer+transmitter option said "on order". About 2 hours later it was in stock. I may have just gotten lucky, but just passing that on. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom