Closed Shearwater Perdix AI - W/Transmitter (6 dives)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yowzilla

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Shearwater Research Perdix AI - w/Transmitter

So close to new with only 6 dives on Perdix and 100% new transmitter that was never used. I purchased in late July 2021 for a trip to Dominican Republic. See pictures with all packing wraps, manuals, stickers, tags and quality cards included. I used the para cord option to use and the cords are still attached. I paid $1,450 90 days ago for both items. There are zero scratches on face as you can see in pictures. I reapplied the "fake display" sticker that shipped with unit.

Asking $1,200 or OBO and FREE shipping to US locations. Items are in New York currently. Also upgraded the battery to the recommended 3.6V Saft: LS14500 lithium battery.

Let me know what you think...Charlie

1636659571160.png
IMG_3552.jpeg
IMG_3536.jpeg
IMG_3537.jpeg
IMG_3534.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3533.jpeg

SOLD! I will buy your AI unit complete w/transmitter for $1050. Please let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks, Rob L

SOLD! I will buy your AI unit complete w/transmitter for $1050. Please let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks, Rob L
Sorry for the late response...I have been at work all day. Sending PM now to get your address....Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom