Closed Shearwater Perdix AI (No Transmitter)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subaqueous

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a used, but perfectly functional Shearwater Perdix AI. I am selling it because I recently purchased a Teric and this was my back up computer.

Some small imperfections on the protective screen and abrasion around the edges of the bezel - all of which are not noticeable while submerged. Screen can easily be cleaned up with a new protective cover.

I am the 2nd owner of this computer, which I purchased last year as a backup computer. I've only used it for a few pool and freshwater dives since I've purchased it.

System Info indicates that it has 93 logged dives, totaling 55 hours and 36 minutes of bottom time.

Only used Energizer Lithium batteries when I owned it - battery compartment is clean. Includes the case and the USB Bluetooth transmitter.

$800 shipped continental U.S.

Attachments

• IMG_1924.JPG
    IMG_1924.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1925.JPG
    IMG_1925.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 143
ugh, isn't that always the case...right after I settled and got a non AI perdix >.<

Back
Top Bottom