Closed Shearwater Perdix AI $700 USD Shipped CONUS

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrumhornDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Shearwater Perdix AI for sale. Asking for $700 including shipping in CONUS. Any additional Paypal or shipping (outside CONUS) fees are on you.

~400 dives and 260 hours on the unit. It comes with everything shown, including a brand new box from Shearwater. Updated firmware V72. Original battery cover opened with a screwdriver, but a brand new replacement battery cover comes with it. Also two keys for battery replacement. Some minor scratches to the face cover but not to the face itself. I used bungee straps, which I'll include; the straps it ships with are original, uncut, and never wet.
IMG_6311.JPGIMG_2020.JPGIMG_7198.JPGIMG_3150.JPG IMG_4968.JPG IMG_5345.JPG IMG_7707.JPG IMG_2181.JPG

that's really near the same price as a new one from Divestock

Fantastic piece of kit though.

that's really near the same price as a new one from Divestock

Fantastic piece of kit though.

Thanks for pointing that out. They do have it on sale for $876 with shipping in 2-3 weeks. This one is $800 with shipping today. MSRP $935. Given that, I'll knock the price down to $776 shipped CONUS.

You might want to update the firmware. Latest version is V72. Lot's of important changes in the updates. Although anyone who buys it can update as well.

Firmware updated.

Price drop to $750 USD shipped in CONUS.

Price drop to $700 USD shipped in CONUS.

pretty good price...would probably pick it up myself if I didn't already have a regular and an AI :(

pretty good price...would probably pick it up myself if I didn't already have a regular and an AI :(
Tell your friends...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom