Closed Shearwater Perdix AI $650.00 SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am selling this Perdix AI that I purchased from DGE on June 26, 2022, thinking that I was going to get back to diving, but circumstances have changed.
The computer shows 6 dives, but there were really only 4 dives made, 2 of which included surfacing briefly, which the computer counted as another dive.
This computer functions as new and has no scratches on the face.
Everything that came with the unit is included. Straps are unused. No transmitter included. This is not the Perdix 2.

SOLD
IMG_3037.jpg

Would you consider shipping this to Brazil? Could you tell me what the cost would be?

Would you consider shipping this to Brazil? Could you tell me what the cost would be?

I'm sorry, but no. I have no idea what is involved in sending electronics to Brazil, and I would not want to be in a dispute with someone outside the USA if there were a delivery issue.

Maybe you know someone in the USA familiar with shipping to Brazil that I could send it to, and who then would send it to you?

Can you DM me, as I am interested in purchasing this from you. Thx!

Back
Top Bottom